Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Just juice

I am busy packing and cleaning our flat at the moment and haven't had the energy to post :) (Did you know my kitchen door was painted cream? I sure didn't.) I shall return soon I'm sure. But here is an unintentionally festive juice: 2 carrots, 1 lg beetroot and 2 large leaves of a silverbeet. I got the star shaped ice cube tray as a fun gift from my dad and stepmum :) It's silicon and it pops out so easily! I'm already thinking chocolates or flavoured ice blocks...

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Star shaped ice cube tray! What a cool present. You could maybe make some agar-based, star-shaped, jelly shots for your flat-cooling/house-warming party!

Emma said...

@Theresa: great idea! we ewre planning on cocktails anyway. I'll test them out this weekend before I go back to work :D