Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sushi!

Been very uninspired the last few days as I have somehow got a stupid head cold! It's nearly over though, so I'll be able to make actual food again :) Oh, and go to school.

I decided to make some sushi tonight to use up some of the produce in the fridge (it really didn't end up using much at all!!!)
In the rolls are a mix of: organic cucumber from the market, organic carrot from the supermarket, organic avocado, conventional lettuce and spring onion.

The sauce is a mix of: soy sauce, really hot chilli sauce, sesame oil, sesame seeds and the chopped white parts of the spring onions.

It was a bit of effort to go into when sick but I really wanted to make them. Unfortunately the avocado is a bit past it...
Today is father's day here in Australia. I decided to make little chocolate thingees :) I may or may not post the recipe, maybe later :) They are rich and delicious, anyway.

No comments: