Monday, September 19, 2011

Chocolate Chip Blondies

Yum. I wanted to bake something to take to dad's for dessert on Sunday so I flicked through Chocolate Covered Katie's recipe page and clicked on the chocolate chip blondies first and I had everything for them so they were the one! Ha.

These things are made from chickpeas! Yeah. Well I used 1 cup of chickpeas and half a cup of white beans since I didn't have enough :) I also didn't have chocolate chips so I just chopped up some Lindt 85% dark choclate bar. I usually do that when a recipe calls for chips, it's a bit cheaper I think. None of our supermarket or supermarket avaliable brands appear to be vegan.

Yeah make these. They also make a great high protein snack for morning tea at work! But it is also very easy to eat all of them straight from the oven...

No comments: